Administrative Assistant Job Announcement
Wayfind is hiring a full-time Administrative Assistant to provide administrative support for our office. Wayfind is a nonprofit that provides legal services for community organizations and micoenterprises, that would not otherwise have access to legal services. We are looking for a person who is self-motivated, community-minded, committed to social justice and detail oriented. The administrative assistant will work closely with our Executive Director and Staff Attorneys, providing administrative support for all of our programs, including our nonprofit legal services, microenterprise legal clinic, and nonprofit legal trainings. In addition, the Administrative Assistant will assist the Executive Director in running the office.
Join our small, but mighty team, made up of our Executive Director, 2 Staff Attorneys, and Administrative Assistant. We work closely together. We are looking for a team player who is committed to social justice, self-motivated, has a positive attitude, and wants to be part of team.
Schedule: 40 hours/week
Compensation and Benefits: $17/hour, $250/month health care stipend, 7 paid holidays per year, and 15 days of Paid Time Off per year.
Location: Seattle Office
Assist in coordination of all Wayfind Legal Trainings (8-12 hrs week)
- Logistics for trainings including registration, food, venue, equipment, materials
- Assist in video recording of trainings
Nonprofit Program Work (10-12 hours/wk)
- Input all client data into database
- Create client files
- Input and track all volunteer attorneys
Microenterprise clinics (3-5 hour week)
- Communications to attorneys, clients and partners about clinic logistics
Administrative Support (10 hrs/wk):
- Answer phones – Conduct initial intake of clients, refer callers to other services
- Get mail
- Letters to donors, volunteers, funders, etc.
Fundraising (3-5 hr/wk)
- Admin support to ED on fundraising
- Manage donor database
- Manage Annual End-of-the Year Campaign – Mailing
- Assist in planning of annual fundraising event
- Committed to social justice and equity
- Well organized
- Detail oriented
- Works efficiently
- Ability to anticipate needs
- Ability to manage multiple project
- Nonprofit experience
- Ability to work in a busy office
- Experience with computer applications: Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint, Little Green Light Database, Mailchimp
- 2+ years of experience working in a professional office/administrative work
To apply, please send an email and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 13, 2017.