You could help your community by…
- Assisting a Food Bank with developing their volunteer handbook; or
- Helping a child care center negotiate a lease; or
- Helping a new refugee/immigrant organization that works with new refugees and immigrants who are adjusting to life in America get incorporated and obtain their 501c3 tax-exempt status; or
- Helping a early childhood support organization trademark their name; or
- Assisting an educational program protect their intellectual property rights; or
- Revising bylaws for a human services organization that has been around for 20 years; or
- Assisting any number of nonprofits on a variety of business legal matters.
These are real ways that skilled attorneys like you can contribute to our community.
By volunteering, you are helping to strengthen and transform Washington communities.
Wayfind clients cannot afford legal services and the majority serve disadvantaged communities. Your pro bono work is helping to bring about positive social change to disadvantaged communities.
Wayfind provides screened discreet business transactional pro bono opportunities to our volunteer attorneys.
We have malpractice insurance that covers all our volunteer attorneys for the work they do for Wayfind clients.
To volunteer, fill out our online Volunteer Enrollment Form or send a completed Volunteer Enrollment Form to email@example.com and we will send you notices of our pro bono opportunities. For more information about volunteering email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-866-288-9695.