To be eligible for free legal services, an existing organization must demonstrate that it:
- Has a primarily charitable or community-based purpose, and
- Is or seeks to become a 501(c)(3) or 501(c)(4) nonprofit organization, and
- Is unable to pay for legal fees without significant impairment of program resources, and
- Seeks legal assistance on a business or organizational matter, but not on any legal issue related to current or expected litigation.
Apply here if you are an Existing Organization.
To be eligible for free legal services, a start-up organization must demonstrate that it:
- Satisfies the above requirements for an “Existing Organization” and
- Has potential viability by providing:
- A mission statement,
- A board of directors roster,
- 3-year budget,
- Business plan, and
- A clear description of program services or activities that the new organization will engage
Application Fee: $100.00 nonrefundable screening/placement fee
If you would like to apply for free legal services, please send a completed application for services and $100 application fee by post mail to Wayfind. For a quicker response, you may send your completed application form by email to email@example.com.